If you will be studying at UC Arteveldehogeschool Ghent:
o You should be insured by your school for school-related activities and on the way from school to home and vice versa.
o You are NOT insured by UC Arteveldehogeschool Ghent.
o It is advisable to take a personal insurance for non-school related activities or material damage.