If you will be studying at IDRAC:

o You should be insured by your school for school-related activities and on the way from school to home and vice versa.
o You are NOT insured by IDRAC. You need a certificate of Health Insurance of an  health institution from your    country
o It is advisable to take a personal insurance for non-school related activities or material damage.