How and where do I need to register at IDRAC?

Foreign students who wish to study at the Arteveldehogeschool need to be announced to the International Office of the university.
Therefore, foreign students should send:
o Application Form for Exchange Students from your home institution
o 1 passport photograph
o Curriculum vitae
o Motivation letter

All documents should be sent to the following address or email:

These documents should be returned to the above mentioned office before the application deadline:
Students are officially accepted by the Arteveldehogeschool after approval of their study programme at the department involved.
If selected, an application package will be sent directly to the students by e-mail or by snail mail.

Upon arrival, students should go to the central Student Administration Office for final registration. They should bring along their ID card.
A student ID-card and a username/login will be delivered, which are essential for the use of the university restaurants, sports centre, libraries and computer facilities.
Don’t forget to look for the VISA requirements and the residence permit (Various information) and for the housing procedure (Housing).