Before you study abroad, some official Erasmus forms of the European Commission need to be filled in.

These forms will be provided by your home institution. It is very important that these documents are filled in before you go or you risk losing your Erasmus scholarship.

Please check with your own international co-ordinator for any extra documents. There are certain school-specific or local documents.

Application form for exchange students:
An application form is a form to announce you would like to study at the UC Arteveldehogeschool Ghent.. It has to be sent to the International Office. (see Procedure for all information)

Learning agreement:
The statements in the learning agreement form the basis of an agreement between you and the college. It is an informal contract that indicates precisely which modules and courses you will be studying.
This learning agreement should be signed by your home and your host university before you go and study abroad.

Transcript of records:
The transcript of records shows the students' learning achievements in a way which is comprehensive, commonly understood and easily transferable from one institution to another. This form will record your results with the credits and grades achieved for each course.
The Transcript of record should be signed and stamped by your host university at the end of your studies abroad.