Foreign students without insurance will NOT BE ACCEPTED AND ACCOMMODATED. It is a requirement under Dutch law to be insured for costs of medical treatment.
If you are an EU national insured in your own country by means of a national health service, you are insured in The Netherlands according to the Dutch health service (ziekenfonds). In that case, you should obtain an E1-11 form from the health service in your own country and bring it with you. If you have a non-EU nationality, you can either insure yourself in your home country or you can have a look at: or
Hogeschool Rotterdam has made several arrangements with doctors and dentists in Rotterdam in case of medical problems. Please contact the International Office for more information.